|Place of Origin:||China Baoji|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Box|
|Delivery Time:||3-4 weeks|
|Supply Ability:||1 set 3 weeks|
|Name:||1.5＂CT Straight Joint Coiled Tubing Tools||Size:||1.5inch-3.125inch|
|Fishing Neck::||2.313inch||Breakthrough Pressure::||35Mpa|
|Coiled Tubing Specification:||1-1/2 Inch|
CT Straight Joint Coiled Tubing Tools,
1.5" CT Coiled Tubing Tools,
Coiled Tubing Tools 200KN
1.5＂CT Straight Joint Coiled Tubing Tools
Coiled tubing connector is used to connect coiled tubing with coiled tubing operation tools. It is the uppermost tool in coiled tubing operation.
II. Technical parameters:
1. coiled tubing specification: 1-1/2 ";
2. Breakthrough pressure: 35Mpa；;
3. Fishing neck: 2.313 ";
4. Size: 1-5/32 "; Safety load: 200KN.
III. Structural characteristics:
Coiled tubing connector is composed of coiled tubing connector, coiled tubing connector slip, backing ring, sealing ring top thread, etc. See the explanatory diagram for the specific structure.
1. When going down the well, the upper end of the tool is connected with coiled tubing, and the lower end is connected with coiled tubing tool.
2. When connecting coiled tubing, make sure that the sealing ring is not damaged and that the slip locks the coiled tubing.
3. After the coiled tubing is connected, tighten the jacking screws everywhere, and check the tightness from the pressure test port at the lower end.
4. After the test, check everywhere, plug the pressure test port with jacking wire, and prepare for downhole operation.
V. Assembly and disassembly:
1) connect coiled tubing coupling slips (sequence 3) together with sealing ring 2-030 (sequence 7);
2) Install the sealing ring 2-222 (No.8) into the lower joint of coiled tubing (No.2), and then install the sealing ring 2-128 (No.11) into the sealing groove of AMMT thread root. Before installing the sealing ring, apply grease or lubricating oil to the inner hole and sealing groove of the lower joint;
3) Install the connected coiled tubing coupling slip and backing ring (No.4) from the internal thread end of the upper joint of coiled tubing coupling (No.1) (Note: the small end of coiled tubing coupling slip is installed in front, but not in reverse);
4) Then tighten the upper joint and the lower joint of coiled tubing connection, and install screws and plugs everywhere.
1) Before disassembly, unscrew the screw at the thread and store it centrally;
2) Remove the upper joint and lower joint of coiled tubing connection, and take out the slip ring of coiled tubing connection;
3) Check the service conditions of all parts, apply grease or lubricating oil to the sealing threads and other joints, and reassemble them for storage.
1. Before use, measure the outer diameter of coiled tubing. The tool is applicable to coiled tubing with a specification of 1.5 ",so the outer diameter of coiled tubing must be within the range of φ Φ38.1±0.25mm If it is out of tolerance, the outer diameter of coiled tubing must be ground within the above standard size;
2. Check the straightness of coiled tubing at the same time. The straightness of coiled tubing is ≤1mm/1m. If it is bent, it cannot be used, and the straight end must be re-cut for use;
3. After cutting the coiled tubing, it is necessary to ensure that the cutting end is flush, and the chamfer can be used only after grinding with a file to prevent the coiled tubing from cutting the sealing ring;
4. Make sure there is no leakage in the pressure seal test before use;
5. When temporarily not in use, apply lubricating oil to the seal, and put the thread belt thread protector away.
Welcome to contact us at any time.
Contact Person: Selina Qiang
Tel: 86 13571793445