|Place of Origin:||China Baoji|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Box|
|Delivery Time:||2-3 weeks|
|Supply Ability:||1 set 3 weeks|
|Name:||Unlatching Tool Wireline Pressure Gauge Hanger||Size:||1.25inch-1.75inch|
Unlatching Wireline Pressure Gauge Hanger,
1.75 Inch Wireline Pressure Gauge Hanger,
API Wireline Gauge Hanger
Unlatching tool Wireline Pressure Gauge Hanger
The unlatching tool is a tool for putting in downhole instruments, with the upper end connected with the basic tool string and the lower end connected with the anti-upward movement tool. When putting in the downhole tool, the lower joint of the unlatching tool is connected with the anti-upward movement tool, and after the releasing is successful, the upper joint of the unlatching tool and the cylinder are pulled out together. The lower joint and the anti-upward movement tool are left in the well for operation. After the operation is finished, the lower joint of the lost hand tool can be fished out together.
II., the structural characteristics:
The main parts of the unlatching tool are upper joint, cylinder, spring, slider and lower joint. The upper end of the upper joint is connected with the tool string, and the lower thread is connected with the cylinder. The lower joint can move up and down in the spiral groove at the lower end of the cylinder under the action of the cylindrical pin of the spring machine, and finally the downhole tool can be dropped. The spring and slider can only release the lower joint. See the attached drawing for the structure of the lost hand tool for the specific structure.
1) go down well after connecting the lower joint with the anti-upward movement tool;
2) After the pressure gauge is lowered to the required position, the cylinder is disconnected from the lower joint by downward shock, and when the tool is lifted up, it can be judged whether the unlatching is successful by the tension value of the winch tension meter.
(Note: 1) In the process of running down, the running speed is stable, and no strong shock is allowed;
2) For the borehole that may cause the instrument to run down, it is necessary to conduct the drifting operation first. )
IV. Assembly and disassembly:
1. assembly 1) install the cylindrical pin (No.7) into the lower joint (No.6), and fix the cylindrical pin (No.7) with the set screw (No.8); 2) Install the slider (sequence 4) from the lower end of the cylinder (sequence 2), then install the pin (sequence 5) into the slider (sequence 4) through the hole in the cylinder (sequence 2), move the slider (sequence 4) downwards to align the threaded hole on the slider (sequence 4) with the φ 8 hole on the cylinder (sequence 2), and then fix the pin with the set screw (sequence 8) 3) Install the spring (No.3) into the upper end of the cylinder (No.2), and then screw the upper joint (No.1) with the cylinder (No.2), paying attention to applying grease to the screw thread; 4) Finally, install the lower joint (No.6) into the spiral groove of the cylinder (No.2), and make the lower joint (No.6) in the downhole state as shown.
1) compress the spring (sequence 3) and take out the lower joint (sequence 6);
2) Unscrew the set screw (No.8) on the lower joint (No.6) and punch out the cylindrical pin (No.7);
3) Clamp the cylinder (sequence 2), unscrew the upper joint (sequence 1), and take out the spring (sequence 3); 4) Unscrew the set screw (sequence 8), punch out the pin (sequence 5), and then take out the slider (sequence 4);
5) Clean all parts and reassemble them for next use.
V. Maintenance and maintenance:
1) When using, carefully check whether the threaded connection of each part is in good condition and loose, so as to prevent some parts from falling off when going down the well and cause accidents.
2) After disassembly, check the service conditions of the set screws and springs in time, and apply grease everywhere to ensure the normal use of the tools.
Welcome to contact us at any time.
Contact Person: Selina Qiang
Tel: 86 13571793445