|Place of Origin:||China Baoji|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Box|
|Delivery Time:||7-8 weeks|
|Supply Ability:||1 set 7 weeks|
|Name:||Simple Steel Wire Surface Blowout Prevention System||Working Pressure:||35MPa|
|Test Pressure:||52MPa||Wire Diameter:||0.108 Inch|
|Connection Form With Wellhead:od:||2-7/8tbg;||Diameter Of Pulley:||10inch|
|Working Environment:||Standard Environment;||Body Material:||Alloy Steel (35CrMo).|
Wire Surface Blowout Prevention System,
Steel Wire Blowout Prevention System,
35MPa Blowout Prevention System
Simple steel wire surface blowout prevention system is a kind of surface blowout prevention device used to accommodate steel wire well testing tools and instruments for simple underground operation. Because of its simple assembly, light weight and quick operation, it is called simple blowout prevention system.
II. Main technical parameters:
1. working pressure: 35MPa；
2. Test pressure: 52MPa；
3. Wire diameter: 0.108 ";
4. Connection form with wellhead: 2-7/8tbg;
5. Diameter of pulley: 10 ";
6. Working environment: standard environment;
7. Body material: alloy steel (35CrMo).
III. Structural characteristics:
The simple steel wire ground blowout prevention system is mainly composed of wellhead sub, blowout preventer (or tubing), blowout preventer, crown block, ground block and pedal assembly.
The wellhead sub is used to connect the wellhead with the lubricator (or tubing). The lubricator (or tubing) is used to contain the tool string. The anti-spray nozzle is used to seal the pressure in the well, the steel wire is sealed by rubber packing, and it has its own oil cup to lubricate the steel wire with oil. The crown block is used to ensure that the winch wire enters the center of lubricator (or oil pipe) and change the pulling direction of the wire from upward to downward. It is fixed between the blowout preventer and the blowout preventer (or oil pipe), and can rotate around the blowout preventer (or oil pipe) to adjust the direction of the steel wire. The ground pulley is used to pull the steel wire from the top of lubricator to the winch drum and fix it at the wellhead with ropes.
1. Turn off the wellhead switch;
2. Tighten the lubricator (or tubing) and wellhead sub and connect them to the wellhead;
3. Fix the pedal assembly at a suitable position;
4. Loosen the hexagon-head screw for limiting the pulley bracket on the crown pulley, and turn the pulley 90 degrees;
5. Make a rope cap after passing the steel wire through the sprinkler;
6. Connect the downhole tool string and put it into the lubricator (or tubing);
7. Tighten the blowout preventer on the blowout preventer (or oil pipe);
8. Reset the crown pulley and tighten the hexagon head screw for limiting;
9. Loosen the knurled nut of the crown pulley, watch out for the job-hopping plate, and clamp the steel wire into the pulley groove;
10. Tighten the anti-sprinkler oil cup to make the packing hold the sealing steel wire tightly, and finally fix the crown pulley and the simple anti-sprinkler in a proper position with hexagon head screws;
11. fix the ground pulley at the proper position of the wellhead;
12. Loosen the knurled nut, rotate the lock block counterclockwise, put the steel wire into the pulley groove from the bracket groove, reset the lock block and tighten the lock nut;
13. Open the wellhead valve and operate in the well;
14. After the operation is completed, close the wellhead valve and open the pressure relief valve to release the pressure in the blowout preventer; 15. Loosen the hexagon-head screw for limiting the pulley bracket on the overhead pulley, and turn the pulley 90 degrees;
16. Remove the sprinkler;
17. Put forward the tool string;
18. Remove the top sheave, pedal assembly, ground sheave, lubricator (or tubing) and wellhead sub in turn.
V matters needing attention:
1. Before using the tool, check the damage of seals everywhere and replace them in time.
2. Pay attention to the maintenance of pulleys and other equipment to prolong the service life of equipment.
Welcome to contact us at any time.
Contact Person: Selina Qiang
Tel: 86 13571793445