|Place of Origin:||China Baoji|
|Model Number:||1.5inch - 3inch|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Box|
|Delivery Time:||3-4 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1 set 3 weeks|
|Name:||HDQRJ Connected SB Type Wireline Pulling Tool For Fishing||Material:||Alloy Steel&Nickel Alloy|
|Size:||1.5inch - 3inch||Fish Neck:||1.187inch 1.375inch 1.75inch 2.313inch|
|Type:||SB SM SS||Grasping Diameter:||0.875inch 1inch 1.187inch 1.375inch 1.75inch 2.313inch 3.125inch|
SB Type Slickline Pulling Tools,
External Slickline Pulling Tools,
Nickel Alloy Slickline Pulling Tools
HDQRJ Connected SB Type Wireline Pulling Tool For Fishing
S-type fishing tool is an external fishing tool. Its structure principle is similar to JD fishing tool, and the outer fishing neck is grasped by special claws, which can be released by downward shock. According to the different gripping distance, it can be divided into SB and SS
II. Main technical parameters of tools:
|Size||Actual outer diameter||Fishing neck||Connection||Grab diameter|
According to customer's requirements, we can also provide products with required specifications and parameters.
III. assembly method:
1. Install the auxiliary spring and spring seat (or sleeve) into the outer cylinder in turn;
2. Press down the spring seat with a screwdriver or a slender iron rod, and install the fishing claws into the grooves of the outer cylinder respectively;
3. Install the mandrel;
4. Put the main spring and the pressure cap into the outer cylinder in turn;
5. Rotate the mandrel so that the hole near the big end of the mandrel is aligned with the hole of the outer cylinder, and insert a thin iron rod;
6. Clamp the flat file or a thin plate in the groove at the rear end of the pressure cap and tighten the pressure cap;
7. Install the sheath and screw on the upper joint;
8. Install the pin with the pin installation tool.
Iv. salvage operation steps:
1. Connect the fishing tool to the basic tool string and go down the well;
2. Lower the tool string slowly when going down to the preset position;
3. Wait for the tool to grasp the outer fishing neck and shock upwards;
4. When you can't shake it up, you can shake it down.
V. Handling after taking out tools:
After pulling out the tool, insert the releasing tool or screwdriver into the releasing position, pry open the fishing claw, and then release the tool.
Before running the tool, check that the threads at the joint of the tool are not loose.According to customer's requirements, we can also provide products with required specifications and parameters.
Welcome to contact us at any time.
Contact Person: Selina Qiang
Tel: 86 13571793445