|Place of Origin:||China Baoji|
|Model Number:||1.5inch - 3inch|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Box|
|Delivery Time:||3-4 weeks|
|Supply Ability:||1 set 3 weeks|
|Name:||2 Inch S Type Wireline Pulling Tool For Fishing||Size:||1.5inch - 3inch|
|Material:||Alloy Steel&Nickel Alloy||Fish Neck:||1.187inch 1.375inch 1.75inch 2.313inch|
|Type:||SB SM SS||Connection:||SR,QLS,BLQJ,HDQRJ|
|Grasping Diameter:||0.875inch 1inch 1.187inch 1.375inch 1.75inch 2.313inch 3.125inch|
S Type Slickline Pulling Tools,
BLQJ Connection Slickline Pulling Tools,
15/16UN Slickline Pulling Tools
2 Inch S Type Wireline Pulling Tool For Fishing
The S-type fishing tool is an external fishing tool. Its structure principle is similar to the JD type fishing tool, the outer fishing neck is grasped by a special claw, and it can be shaken down to release it. According to the different grip distance, it can be divided into SB and SS.
II. The main technical parameters of the tool:
|Size||Actual outer diameter||Fishing neck||Connection||Grab diameter|
According to customer's requirements, we can also provide products with required specifications and parameters.
III. assembly method:
1. Install the auxiliary spring and the spring seat (or sleeve) into the outer cylinder in turn;
2. Use a screwdriver or a slender iron rod to press down the spring seat, and put the fishing claws into the grooves of the outer cylinder respectively;
3. Load the mandrel;
4. Install the main spring and the pressure cap into the outer cylinder in turn;
5. Rotate the mandrel so that the hole near the big end of the mandrel is aligned with the hole of the outer cylinder, and insert a thin iron rod;
6. Use a flat file or a thin plate to clamp in the rear groove of the pressure cap, and tighten the pressure cap;
7. Install the sheath and screw on the upper joint;
8. Use the pin tool to install the pins.
Iv. salvage operation steps:
1. Connect the fishing tool to the basic tool string and go down the well;
2. When quickly descending to the predetermined position, slowly lower the tool string;
3. Wait for the tool to grab the outer salvage neck and shake upwards;
4. When the upward shock cannot be lifted out, the downward shock can be used to release.
V. Disposal after the tool is released:
After pulling out the tool, insert the jam-releasing tool or screwdriver into the jam-releasing place, pry open the fishing claw, open the fishing claw, and then release the tool.
VI.Matters needing attention:
Before running the tool, check that there is no looseness in the thread of the tool connection.
Welcome to contact us at any time.
Contact Person: Selina Qiang
Tel: 86 13571793445