|Place of Origin:||China Baoji|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Box|
|Delivery Time:||2-3 weeks|
|Supply Ability:||1 set 2 weeks|
|Name:||2.5 Inch Wirefinder Wireline Fishing Tool||Size:||1.75inch~5inch|
|FN:||1.187inch~2.313nch||Connection:||15/16UN 1-1/16UN 1-9/16-10UN|
|Material:||Alloy Steel&Nickel Alloy|
Wire Finder Wireline Fishing Tool,
Wireline Thin Walled Wire Finder,
Wireline Fishing Tool 2.5 Inch
2.5 Inch Thin Walled Wirefinder Wireline Fishing Tool Wirefinder Wireline Fishing Tool
The Wirefinder is a wireline tool designed to locate and ball the end of the wireline in the well bore during wireline fishing operations. The Wirefinder is a one piece tool which has a standard wireline fishing neck and threads uppermost and a slotted skirt down.
II General Technical Parameters
Tools can be manufactured to any size required .
III Structural features:
1. Connect the wire finder to the tool string and go down the well.
2. When the tool is down to about 50 meters above the expected wire position, it should be lowered slowly and carefully observe the weight change of the indicator to determine the position of the wire break.
3. After finding the position of the broken end, shake it down slightly to bend the wire head slightly upwards, then pull out the wire finder, and then enter the wire grab or the wire spear to remove the wire.
1. If the resistance is large when entering the wire finder, please do not continue to shake downwards, so as to prevent the wire from accumulating on the upper part of the seeker and causing the tool string to jam.
2. Do not shake when passing through the safety valve, otherwise it may cause the tool claw to break and cause an accident.
3. After use, timely and careful maintenance to extend the service life of the tool.
Contact Person: Selina Qiang
Tel: 86 13571793445