|Place of Origin:||China Baoji|
|Model Number:||For Wire 0.108"-0.16"|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Box|
|Delivery Time:||1-2 weeks|
|Supply Ability:||1 set 2weeks|
|Material:||Nickel Alloy||Szie:||For Wire 0.108"-0.16"|
|Measurement:||±1%||Continuous Working Hours:||≥8 H|
|Operating Temperature:||-20℃-50℃||Function:||Testing The Breaking Force Data Of A Slickline.|
A wireline pull tester is designed to testing the breaking force data of a slickline.
1. For Wire 0.108"-0.16"
2. Measurement Accuracy. ±1%
3. Continuous Working Hours. ≥8 H
4. Operating Temperature. -20℃-50℃
5. Electrical Chart
1. Cut a piece of slickline with appropriate length, fix and make the length between two rope sockets 10mm or so. Fold into “S” shape. Make sure it is fixed properly by lockpin, etc.
2. After fixing the slickline, put these two rope sockets (with slickline) on the lock sleeve. It can be adjusted by leading screw.
3. Turn on the displayer by the red button. (Note. Check the voltage of battery before operation). Below is the description of each keypad on the panel.
Switch and OK
Bit cursor movement
Move up or parameters increase
Move down or parameters decrease
Following is the parameter setting procedure
3.1 Press switch keypad and enter the parameters configuration interface. Press the move up or down keypad to make the cursor at the parameter item to set. Now only the parameter name is inverted. It is necessary to input pass code to set parameters in parameters configuration interface. Move the cursor to the pass code area by bit cursor movement keypad, then change the pass code by pressing move up / down keypad. Initial password is 000001. Move the cursor to save the parameter and press OK keypad to exit menu. (Note. This tester is only used to test the breaking force data of a slickline, so no need to set other parameters.)
3.2 Set the interface as extra-large digital display interface, which is convenient for remote and really time operation.
4. Rotate the leading screw by ratchet wrench till the slickline is broken, As shown below.
5. After that, download the data by USB flash. Turn off the displayer. Connect the USB flash with a computer and analyze data.
1. Wireline pull tester should be away from strong magnetic objects and high frequency electrical equipment
2. Pay attention to waterproof, dustproof, shockproof actions.
3. Do not remove pressure data transmitter, displayer, battery and other devices randomly.
4. Be careful not to crash or break the data line.
5. Grease leading screw, etc. regularly.
Contact Person: Selina Qiang
Tel: 86 13571793445