|Place of Origin:||China Baoji|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Box|
|Delivery Time:||2-3 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1 set 2 weeks|
|Name:||Mono-conductor Knuckle Joint||Specification::||1-11/16 "|
|Connecting Thread:||1-3/16-12un;||Service Temperature:||0℃ ~ 150℃|
|External Pressure Strength:||70MPa|
70MPa Knuckle Joint E Line Tools,
Wireline Knuckle Joint,
Wireline E Line Tools
70MPa Mono Conductor Knuckle Joint E Line Tools for Wireline
Mono-conductor Knuckle Joint
Mono-conductor Knuckle Joint is an accessory of cable tool, which is used to provide bending for tool string.
Because the weight bar and jar cannot adjust its bending degree, The Mono-conductor Knuckle Joint can ensure
the normal operation of the cable.
II. Technical parameters:
1. specification: 1-11/16 ";
2. Connecting thread: 1-3/16-12un;
3. Service temperature: 0℃ ~ 150℃;
4. External pressure strength: 70MPa.
III. Structural characteristics and use:
Mono-conductor Knuckle Joint is a spherical design, which can realize the angular deflection between jar and
fishing tool, so as to adjust the inclination direction of tool string to be consistent with that of tubing.
Especially, cable universal joint is necessary for cable operation in bent tubing and directional wells.
1. The Mono-conductor Knuckle Joint is often connected below the jar;
2. When the Mono-conductor Knuckle Joint is not used as a steering tool, it must be connected above the steering tool;
3. When storing, bring a protective wire for storage to avoid damaging the lower contact;
4. Regularly use a multimeter to check whether the conduction of the circuit and the insulation performance
of the shell are qualified.
Tools can be manufactured to any size required.
Welcome to contact us at any time.
Contact Person: Selina Qiang
Tel: 86 13571793445