|Place of Origin:||China Baoji|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Box|
|Delivery Time:||2-3 weeks|
|Supply Ability:||1 set 2 weeks|
|Name:||Wirefinder Wireline Fishing Tool||Size:||1.75inch~5inch|
|FN:||1.187inch~2.313nch||Connection:||15/16UN 1-1/16UN 1-9/16-10UN|
5 Inch Wireline Wirefinder,
Fishing Tool Wireline Wirefinder
Wire finder Wireline Fishing Tool
The Wirefinder is a wireline tool designed to locate and ball the end of the wireline in the well bore during wireline fishing operations. The Wirefinder is a one piece tool which has a standard wireline fishing neck and threads uppermost and a slotted skirt down.
II General Technical Parameters
III Structural features:
1. Connect the wire finder to the tool string and go down the well.
2. When the tool is down to about 50 meters above the expected wire position, it should be lowered slowly and
carefully observe the weight change of the indicator to determine the position of the wire break.
3. After finding the position of the broken end, shake it down slightly to bend the wire head slightly upwards, then
pull out the wire finder, and then enter the wire grab or the wire spear to remove the wire.
1. If the resistance is large when entering the wire finder, please do not continue to shake downwards, so as to
prevent the wire from accumulating on the upper part of the seeker and causing the tool string to jam.
2. Do not shake when passing through the safety valve, otherwise it may cause the tool claw to break and cause
3. After use, timely and careful maintenance to extend the service life of the tool.
Contact Person: Selina Qiang
Tel: 86 13571793445