|Place of Origin:||China Baoji|
|Model Number:||2.5inch ID -4inch ID|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Box|
|Delivery Time:||3-4 weeks|
|Supply Ability:||1 set 3 weeks|
|Name:||Quick Test Sub 5K Wireline Pressure Control Equipment||Material:||Alloy Steel&Nickel Alloy|
|Connection Type:||O&B||Work Pressure:||5k 10k 15k|
|ID:||2.5inch ID -4inch ID||Function:||Allows For Only The Joint That Was Broken To Be Tested, Without Filling The Whole Lubricator System|
5K Wireline Quick Test Sub,
4 Inch ID Quick Test Sub,
Nickel Alloy Quick Test Sub
Quick Test Sub 5K Wireline Pressure Control Equipment
The Quick Test Sub is designed to save drilling time while pressure testing the lubricator device before exposing it to well pressure. When wiring is required multiple times, the lubricator must be tested every time the bottom connection is disconnected, which wastes a lot of time. After the first pressure test of the entire pipe string, a quick pressure test pip can be used for subsequent pressure tests to verify the integrity of the joint disconnection, instead of testing the entire lubricator assembly. This is done by connecting a small hand pump to and testing two O-ring seals from the outside. The quick pressure test puppet is installed above or below the BOP and becomes a joint
Disconnect every time to insert and retrieve tools from the well
II. Use method
1. Before loading the upper cylinder into the lower cylinder, the two sealing rings on the upper cylinder and the sealing holes of the lower cylinder should be evenly coated with sealing grease.
2. Align the upper cylinder with the sealing hole of the lower cylinder and carefully assemble it. Do not damage the sealing surface and O-ring during assembly.
3. Use a hook wrench to tighten the union nut.
4. Connect the pressure pipeline with the quick connector.
5. Complete the abo:ve steps and immediately start the pressure test.
After using this product every time, check whether the thread,Sealing surface and O-ring are damaged. If everything is normal, apply lubricating grease to the thread and sealing ring, and take protective wire for storage. If any damage is found to the O-ring or sealing surface, the
manufacturer shall be contacted in time for repair and replacement.
Welcome to contact us at any time.
Contact Person: Selina Qiang
Tel: 86 13571793445