|Place of Origin:||China Baoji|
|Model Number:||2.5inch ID 3inch ID 4.06inch ID 5-1/8inch ID|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Box|
|Delivery Time:||3-4 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1 set 3 weeks|
|Name:||Double Ram BOP 5K Wireline Pressure Control Preventer||Size:||2.5inch ,3inch ,4inch ,4.5inch|
|Material:||Alloy Steel&Nickel Alloy||Type:||Manual|
|Work Pressure:||3k 5k 10k 15k||Service:||STD&H2S|
Double Ram BOP 5K Wireline Pressure Control Preventer
The Double Wing Blowout Preventer is connected to the wellhead coupling or the top of the tree. Closing the BOP while the wire or cable is still downhole seals around the wire (or cable), sealing the pressure inside the well and preventing external blowout.
The Double Wing Blowout Preventer is a type of wireline pressure control preventer used in deepwater wells to prevent accidental kickout or blowout of drilling fluids and other drilling fluids from entering the water column.
The Double Wing Blowout Preventer has several advantages over other types of pressure control preventers, including its ability to withstand high pressures and its low risk of cavitation. It is also relatively easy to install and maintain.
To use this preventer, the drilling crew must first connect the wireline to the bottom of the wellbore using a weighted swivel. Then, they must attach one end of the preventer to the wireline and the other end to the wellhead. When the drilling fluid reaches a certain pressure, the preventer will automatically release the wireline, preventing any accidental spillage.
1. Strength test:
(1) Install the pressure test joint and connect the pressure test pipeline;
(2) Start the pressure test pump for pressure test. The test pressure is 105MPa, and the pressure is maintained for 15 minutes. Fill in the test record card.
2. Performance test (gate sealing test):
(1) Manually close the ram and clamp the 5/16 "diameter polished rod in the sealing groove in the cable ram;
(2) Remove the upper and lower pressure test joints, press them from the 1/2 plug of the lower wing to 35 MPa, hold the pressure for 30 minutes, and fill in the test record card.
(3) After the test, clean up the internal residual moisture.
1. Disassemble BOP after operation and clean the parts. Check the sealing-face or seal parts carefully. Replace the worn parts in time.
2. After each disassembly, it is a must to conduct the seal test.
3. Strength test must be conducted on time.
Welcome to contact us at any time.
Contact Person: Selina Qiang
Tel: 86 13571793445