|Place of Origin:||China Baoji|
|Model Number:||1.25inch 1.75inch 1.875inch 2.125inch 2.5inch|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Box|
|Delivery Time:||1-2 weeks|
|Supply Ability:||1 set 2 weeks|
|Name:||Wireline Pear Drop Rope Socket Wireline Tool String||Material:||Alloy Steel&Nickel Alloy|
|Size:||1.25inch 1.75inch 1.875inch 2.125inch 2.5inch||FN:||1.187inch~2.313nch|
|Advantage:||Simple& Low Maintenance Design|
Rope Socket Wireline,
Rope Socket Slickline,
2.125 Inch Pear Drop Rope Socket
Oil Downhole Tools 2.125 Inch Pear Drop Rope Socket Wireline And Slickline
Wireline Pear Drop Rope Socket Wireline Tool String
The rope socket is used to securely attach wireline to the toolstring. Available in various sizes,has pear drop,spring type,slip type
II. General Technical Parameters (A)
Note. More customized parts are available upon request.
III. Structure characteristics (C)
The pear drop rope socket consists of a body with an external fishing neck, sleeve and a brass wedge.
It is a female thread on the bottom to connect the tool string. The tapered fishing neck on the top is used to fish and cut off the wireline efficiently. The sleeve and wedge are accommodated in the body with smooth inner hole.
Ⅳ.Method of application:
1. Pass the steel wire through the body of rope socket and the lock sleeve;
2. Bend the head of steel wire (the shape and size is similar to that of lockpin);
3. Clamp lockpin on the head of bended head of steel wire;
4. Use the lock sleeve to sleeve it so that the steel wire is clamped in the lcokpin and lock sleeve;
5. Lift the steel wire upward to pull the lockpin and lock sleeve into the body of the rope socket;
6. Connect the tool string at the bottom of the body to enter the well. from
Note: because the rope socket is influenced by the weight of tool string, there is a sliding friction between the lock sleeve and body, so the bottom of the rope socket can be connected with the rotating joint to prevent
the steel wire from twisting.
1. Regularly inspect that whether the lockpin and lock sleeve are damaged or deformed and change them in time;
2. After using the steel wire for a period of time, cut off a length of the head and make a new rope socket head to avoid that the steel wire end is over fatigued to cause the steel wire to be broken.
Contact Person: Selina Qiang
Tel: 86 13571793445