|Place of Origin:||China Baoji|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Box|
|Delivery Time:||3-4 weeks|
|Supply Ability:||1 set 3 weeks|
|Name:||Anti Blow Up Tool Wireline Pressure Gauge Hanger||Size:||2.375inch-5.5inch|
|Fishing Neck:||1.375inch-1.75inch||Connection:||15/16UN 1-1/16UN|
|Use:||Wireline Operation And Slickline Operation||Working Condition:||Standard|
Anti Moving Wireline Gauge Hanger,
Wireline Pressure Gauge Hanger 5.5 Inch,
Downhole Wireline Gauge Hanger
Anti Blow up tool Wireline Pressure Gauge Hanger
Anti Blow up Tool is a kind of tool connected in tool string to prevent tool string from running up. It can not only be connected to downhole instruments separately, but also can be connected to the upper part of downhole tool string.
II. Technical parameters:
III. Structural characteristics:
The Anti Blow up Tool mainly consists of upper joint, supporting claw, cone cap, mandrel, nut and spring. Before going down the well, the tool or instrument connected to the pressure gauge hanger must make the supporting claw retract into the upper joint. If the weight of the pressure gauge is not enough to retract the supporting claw, a section of weighting rod can be connected. When the upward thrust of downhole fluid is greater than the weight of the tool, the mandrel will be pushed to move upwards, and the cone cap fixed on the mandrel will push up the supporting claw and open it to bite on the inner wall of the tubing to prevent upward channeling.
1. Connect the downhole tool string or instrument to the lower part of the anti-moving tool and tighten the thread;
2. Lift the tool string, whether the check card claw can be retracted into the body;
3. Connect the upper end of the anti-moving tool under the rope cap, and tighten the thread (if the instrument is dropped, it is necessary to connect the anti-moving tool to the dropping joint of the dropping tool);
4. Install the assembled tool string into the blowout preventer;
5. Assemble the ground blowout prevention system;
6. Open the wellhead and let the tools go down;
7. After the operation is completed, the tools can be lifted up. Note: When running in and out of the tool, it shall not be jarred, so as to prevent the tool from being damaged due to the clamping claw on the inner wall of the oil pipe.
1. After the tool goes down once, it should be disassembled to check the damage of each part, and the damaged parts should be replaced.
2. Clean all parts and reassemble the tools. When assembling, the thread surface should be coated with a thin layer of grease.
3. After assembly, check whether the action is flexible and free, mark it properly, and install thread protector for storage.
Welcome to contact us at any time.
◆About Baoji RuiXin Slickline Tools
Baoji Ruixin Energy Equipment Co., Ltd. was established in 2012. It is an IS0: 9001-2015 and API Q1 system certified technology research and development organization specializing in the design and manufacture of steel wire, cable and coiled tubing tools. With strong new product research and development capabilities, it has obtained 12 national utility model patent certificates and 1 invention patent certificate. Undertook two prefecture-level and provincial-level scientific research projects. Our products include wireline wireline wellhead blowout prevention equipment, wireline downhole tools and coiled tubing downhole tools. At present, we have provided professional equipment and technical support to more than 50 oilfield service companies in various regions at home and abroad.
◆Strict quality control system
Steel wire working tools are certified by API, and all manufacturing are strictly in accordance with API system, including quality control management, environmental management and occupational health and safety management. For each wire working tool and each part, we have achieved traceability from raw materials, production process to product shipment.
◆Hard work, after-sales service
On-site technical guidance exchanges with each other. Our sales and technical personnel communicated well with front-line engineers and technical experts on the job site, and solved technical problems such as material selection, sealing structure optimization, and accident handling in complex environments. And carried out many technical exchanges and friendly cooperation. We have done a good job of product after-sales service for customers, and we provide customers with more satisfactory services. We would like to thank more and more customers for their support and trust. In the future, we will do better.
Contact Person: Selina Qiang
Tel: 86 13571793445