|Place of Origin:||China Baoji|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Box|
|Delivery Time:||3-4 weeks|
|Supply Ability:||1 set 3 weeks|
|Name:||2 Inch Anti Blow-up Wireline Pressure Gauge Hanger||Size:||2.375inch-5.5inch|
|Fishing Neck:||1.375inch-1.75inch||Connection:||15/16UN 1-1/16UN|
|Material:||Alloy Steel&Nickel Alloy|
3 Inch Wireline Downhole Instrument Hangers,
Downhole Instrument Hanger 15/16UN,
Anti Moving Downhole Instrument Hanger
2 Inch Anti Blow-up Wireline Pressure Gauge Hanger
Anti-moving tool is a kind of tool connected in tool string to prevent tool string from running up. It can not only be connected to downhole instruments separately, but also can be connected to the upper part of downhole tool string.
II. Technical parameters:
III. Structural characteristics:
The anti-moving tool mainly consists of upper joint, supporting claw, cone cap, mandrel, nut and spring. Before going down the well, the tool or instrument connected to the pressure gauge hanger must make the supporting claw retract into the upper joint. If the weight of the pressure gauge is not enough to retract the supporting claw, a section of weighting rod can be connected. When the upward thrust of downhole fluid is greater than the weight of the tool, the mandrel will be pushed to move upwards, and the cone cap fixed on the mandrel will push up the supporting claw and open it to bite on the inner wall of the tubing to prevent upward channeling.
1. Connect the downhole tool string or instrument to the lower part of the anti-moving tool and tighten the thread;
2. Lift the tool string, whether the check card claw can be retracted into the body;
3. Connect the upper end of the anti-moving tool under the rope cap, and tighten the thread (if the instrument is dropped, it is necessary to connect the anti-moving tool to the dropping joint of the dropping tool);
4. Install the assembled tool string into the blowout preventer;
5. Assemble the ground blowout prevention system;
6. Open the wellhead and let the tools go down;
7. After the operation is completed, the tools can be lifted up. Note: When running in and out of the tool, it shall not be jarred, so as to prevent the tool from being damaged due to the clamping claw on the inner wall of the oil pipe.
1. After the tool goes down once, it should be disassembled to check the damage of each part, and the damaged parts should be replaced.
2. Clean all parts and reassemble the tools. When assembling, the thread surface should be coated with a thin layer of grease.
3. After assembly, check whether the action is flexible and free, mark it properly, and install thread protector for storage.
Welcome to contact us at any time.
Contact Person: Selina Qiang
Tel: 86 13571793445